Exclusive Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exclusive Gaming

We are a gaming community currently running on GMOD, we have a deathrun 20 slot server up. Join and support us thanks

3 posters

KOS Areas - JB Idea

Frozen
    Frozen
    User
    User

KOS Areas - JB Idea Empty KOS Areas - JB Idea

Post by Frozen Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 pm

I was recently playing LP jailbreak and went AFK. I was kicked and all the slots were filled. As my VIP had run out I couldn't play so I checked out The Cube. The ONLY thing I like about Cube better than LP is that when you enter a KOS area or leave a KOS area it will notify you.

I thought this idea was clever and innovative and thought we should add it. Up to the owners of course but I highly suggest it. elephant
    Aristocat
    Aristocat
    Owner
    Owner

KOS Areas - JB Idea Empty Re: KOS Areas - JB Idea

Post by Aristocat Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:56 pm

I don't know about the notifications, it takes away from the sneakiness of rebelling. But then again the KOS areas will be the usual vents, armories, windows and weapons.
    Frozen
    Frozen
    User
    User

Post by Frozen Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 pm

No, it will notify only YOU if you enter one. It's not for everyone. It just lets you know that if you get caught in that area, you're in trouble. The point is for those spots like guardtowers that people aren't sure are KOS or not. This will tell you when you enter one of these and let you know to be careful, or get the hell out.
    Skrill Cosby
    Skrill Cosby
    User
    User

Post by Skrill Cosby Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

That seems pretty awesome... Also we should probally have the person glow red when they kill a guard and we should have awesome buffs as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 pm